FFXIV Endwalker The most current expansion to FFXIV (or Final Fantasy XIV) was released on the 7th of December 2021. Error 3001 is a major effect on this pack. The issue has been reported for computers (Windows, Mac, etc.) and console versions of this game (PS4, PS5, etc. ).
A variety of Final Fantasy XIV problems have been triggered by issues like congestion and the introduction of the Endwalker. Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida shared information about to help people understand the situation.
The official explanations explain why the error 3001 ffxiv’s endwalker is present within Final Fantasy XIV and how Square Enix deals with them.
This article will guide you solve this issue. Final Fantasy XIV Error 3001 and the reason for the error.
What Is FFXIV Error Code 3001?
“Endwalker” is the 4th Final Fantasy 14 expansion pack. Players who are new and experienced have completed tasks and are increasing their skills while taking in the incredible setting it has offered. However, when trying to join a planet players may encounter an error code 3001.
The error is due to an (most most likely) server-side issue that typically occurs when lots of people attempt to connect with the rest of humanity. In the process, the server is overwhelmed and is experiencing problems. This is why there is an error that occurs that includes “Error 3001.” it is impossible to connect to the internet because of this error.
Why FFXIV Error 3001?
This error is caused by there are too many players trying to connect at the same time and play concurrently, as mentioned previously. The error is on servers and the game’s end and the error is fixed once the creators fix the issue. There are a variety of alternatives and common methods you could apply to be back in the game.
Let’s learn about the most simple yet effective ways to fix the problem.
Methods To Fix Error 3001 FFXIV Endwalker
The game can be restarted
Verify server’s status
Switch Data Centers and Worlds
You must restart your computer
Try Another Network or Use A VPN
Reset the Router to the Factory Def
Delete or Rename the Character’s Folders
1. Restart The Game:
A simple fix is to stop the game and waiting some time, and then starting the game again and joining the servers.
2. Check Server Status:
If you encounter an issue with your server that is causing you problems, this should be one of the very first things you take care of as it can make it easier to save time trying to resolve the issue. It is possible to visit the Official Server Status page in order to check the status of the game.
3. Switch Data Centers And Worlds:
This solution has been successful for many players. You can try switching between different data centers and environments until you are able to join the server.
- Select Play in the Final Fantasy XIV launcher.
- Open Data Center and choose an alternative data center.
- After that, click Continue to check whether the issue 3001 FFXIV Endwalker issue has been solved.
- If you don’t, try each data center individually to determine which one performs most effectively for your needs.
4. Restart Your System:
The problem 3001 in FFXIV Endwalker could result from a communication issue between your console or system with the server for the game. In this case an unintentional restart of the router could fix the issue by restoring the internal components back to their initial settings , and then obtaining an additional IP address through the ISP (if the static IP address is not assigned).
- Unplug the power cable from the source, and then turn off the computer (or the console).
- Unplug the power cable from your router (or any other equipment for networking, like the extension) and then turn off the power. Also, make sure that the router’s wires for networking are unplugged.
- Then, you should take 5 minutes to reconnect the power cord of your router to the source of power.
- Connect the router’s network wires (one of them coming from the modem and the other one from the console or system) and then turn the router on.
- Attach the power supply of the device (or console) to the power source and switch it on once the router has been correctly turned on.
- Start the FFXIV Endwalker when it is correctly turned on to check whether or not the issue 3001 is fixed.
Try Another Network Or Use A VPN:
If you have ISP restrictions on your current provider to FFXIV servers you might encounter the error 3001 in the FFXIV Endwalker. Switching networks or making use of VPN VPNmay assist in solving the issue 3001.
- Connect the console or system to an alternative system or network (like your mobile hotspot in your phone) through disconnecting the device from the current internet (wired or wireless). An absolutely free VPN client is another alternative.
- Then, start FFXIV and verify that all is functioning properly. If not then your router, or ISP is likely to be the primary source of be to blame.
6. Reset The Router To The Factory Defaults:
The FFXIV issue 3001 can be fixed by resetting the router back to its factory default settings. But, before doing this make note of the router’s configurations which you’ll need to configure the router after it’s reset factory.
- Find the reset button on the router. It is usually located in the middle or at the back.
- Press and hold the button for 30 minutes (use an object with a sharp edge, like paperclips).
- Press your reset lever. The router should be correctly powered on.
- Configure the router according to the instructions from the ISP. hopefully that your FFXIV game will function perfectly.
7. Delete Or Rename The Character’s Folders:
If the cache folders for characters within the game’s installation directory FFXIV are corrupted. This could cause error 3001 in FFXIV Endwalker and deletion (or changing the name) the character’s folders within the game’s installation directory could resolve the issue.
Be assured that the characters are going to be rebuilt at the next game launch however, you might be unable to customize the characters.
- Stop the game then then close the launcher.
- After that, click right-click Windows and choose Task Manager from the menu.
- Get rid of the entire FFXIV as well as launcher-related work.
- Right-click and select the option to run from Windows.
- Then, navigate through your FFXIV install directory.
- Remove the folders from this directory, or change the names of the folders.
- Then , start FFXIV and verify whether the error 3001 is resolved.
As with all issues The team of developers is determined to solve the issue as quickly as is possible in particular for bugs that hinder players from playing and gaining access to play.