Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
The egocentric queen Atziri caused her Vaal Civilisation in a dark era of terror and sacrifice nearly two millennia ago. A lot of people died because of her obsession with perpetual youth, a pursuit that led to an event that destroyed the Vaal civilisation instantly. However, Atziri remains in a slumbering world that is beginning to be leaking back into the world of Wraeclast. As the queen is rising again her corruption is spreading throughout Wraeclast. Atziri, the queen Atziri is a must-be defeated.
Chris Wilson, GGG
Atziri queen of Vaal is added in Path of Exile in Patch 1.1.0 ( Ambushand Invasion League). The main antagonist is Atziri. of the sacrifice that is the basis of Vaal Expanding. According to the legend, Atziri was the Queen of Vaal and ruled over her empire, the Vaal Empire. Her Thaumaturgist was Doryani.
Atziri is one of the toughest Bosses to defeat in Path of Exile. You can battle her with The sacrifice Set on Your Map Device to allow Portals to the Apex of Sacrifice or you can use the Mortal Set to combat Uber Atziri at the Alluring Abyss.
Atziri – Sacrifice Set:
- Sacrifice at Dusk
- Sacrifice at Noon
- Sacrifice at Midnight
- Sacrifice at Dawn
Uber Atziri – Mortal Set:
- Mortal Grief
- Mortal Ignorance
- Mortal Rage
- Mortal Hope
Atziri is also defeated in Atziri’s temple of Atzoatl within at the Throne of Atziri.
Alongside the regular Loot, the Atziri also has a set of diverse unique items that is looted upon beating her
- Atziri’s Promise
- Atziri’s Step
- Doryani’s Catalyst
- Atziri’s Disfavour
- Triumvirate Authority
- Doryani’s Invitation Fire Cold Lightning
Atziri may also drop an extra base chest item for the chest:
- Sacrificial Garb
Atziri is throwing her spear in straight lines, taking the hit with Bleeding when hit.
Empowered Spear Throw
Atziri shoots a volley spears inside cones, dealing bleeding after hitting.
Atziri casts Flameblast on your. The ability gradually increases by size, until the capacity explodes taking care of Fire Damage .
Atziri casts 2 castings that overlap Flameblasts that comprise half of the arena that cover the majority of the arena Fire Damage While perforating
Your Fire Resistance . This skill is fatal to the most common builds. Movement skills like Dash or
Flame Dash to help you avoid an to avoid the.
Atziri casts Storm Call randomly located on the on random locations in the arena. The designated areas are hit by a huge lightning strike
Bolt after a short delay, dealing Lightning Damage throughout the process. Base duration: 3 seconds.
Empowered Storm Call
Atziri casts an enhanced version of Storm Call at random places within the arena in rapid in quick.
Storm Call’s modified version Storm Call deals heavy Lightning Damage and has a minimum duration of 2.5 seconds. It has a base duration of 2.5.
Atziri divides into four versions of herself 75% , 50% and 25% Health .
You must eliminate one copy for the purpose of stopping the split
A spear is held by one of the players and shoots a single projectile at you, causing bleeding.
One is a fiery person and can cast Flameblast .
One is struck by lightning in her hands She is casting Storm Call randomly located areas.
One mirror reflect 100% of Elemental damage taken.
Atziti defends herself, and becomes invulnerable while summoning minion-like creatures in the process. The Monsters that spawned Monsters
Begin walking toward Atziri and then heal her once you have reached her. Be sure to eliminate the minions as quickly as is possible to restore Flask
Charges, in addition to stop Atziri from eating the minions in order to heal Health .
Before you can take on Atziri, the Queen of the Vaal and the Vaal, you must traverse The Apex of Sacrifice. The Map is divided into seven parts:
- An area of safety is available when you enter the Map.
- A web of Vaal chambers that are filled with Totems and Constructs.
- A huge room that houses the first mini boss “Vessel of the Vaal”.
- Another mesh made of Vaal chambers.
- A huge room that houses the second mini boss “The Trio”.
- The third mesh is made composed of Vaal chambers.
- A huge room which houses Atziri The Queen of Vaal.
Vessel of the Vaal
When you are in the Area you must walk to the center of the area to start your Vessels that make up the Vaal. After a short delay, two large structures appear, each with these abilities which are based on their arms:
- Slam – and Fire Damage .
- Laser – Lightning Damage Always Shocks.
- Icestorm – Cold Damage Duration: 5 second It is hit each 0.06 seconds.
- Ball Lightning – Lightning Damage , Duration: 8 seconds.
- Summon Minion – – up to 8 minions per casting.
A trick to use is battle each boss simultaneously, trying to take them down simultaneously. If one vessel dies another one is empowered and is able to use the enhanced versions of each of the abilities.
The Trio is comprised of three chiefs: Q’ura, Y’ara’az and A’alai. Each boss has specific skills and is stronger and more powerful if one of them dies.
- Demon Cleave is applied to two stacks of Corrupted Blood On the line.
- Empowered Demon Cleave – It uses 8 stacks of Corrupted Blood On the line.
- Dual Strike
- Fire Enrage 200% in addition Fire Damage , Duration: 5 seconds.
- Empowered Fire Enrage 350% more Fire Damage , Duration: 10 seconds.
- Rain of Arrows
- Firestorm – Impacts each 0.09 seconds, time of 4 seconds.
- Empowered Firestorm – Impacts Every 0.13 seconds, time: 30 seconds.
It is advised to first kill A’alai, as her powers are lethal and are unable to be kited.
Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
When you meet Atziri and she welcomes her with a spear followed by a range of abilities. The fight itself is divided into three phases that vary based on the loss of health or the duration of the fight:
Atziri is equipped with a damage reflector, which makes her extremely dangerous to take on. In addition, she can reflect curses. The abilities she uses are all available immediately: Spear Throw, Flameblast and Storm Call, as well as the enhanced versions. If you’re interested in learning more about her skills be sure to go through her section on the breakdown of skills section.
Atziri defends herself, and becomes impervious to injury as she spawns monsters. They walk towards her and consume when they reach Atziri and restore her health. In addition to being invulnerable to harm, Atziri restores her Energy Shield . Use this opportunity to replenish your Flasks after you have killed her enemies.
Atziri is split into 4 versions of herself at 75% , 50% and 25% Health .
You have to eliminate one copy in order to prevent the splitting phase from occurring
- One holds a spear , and shoots a single projectile towards you, inflicting bleeding.
- One is a fiery person and is able to cast Flameblast.
- One is wearing lightning on her palm She is she is casting storm call on various places.
- Mirrors are a reflection of the sun that reflects 100% of physical and Elemental damages.
The Alluring Abyss (Uber Atziri)
To defeat the more difficult form to defeat the more difficult version of Atziri (Uber Atziri), you need to put your Mortal Set into your Map Device for the purpose of opening portals into The Alluring Abyss. To form this Set you will need to gather mortal Grief, Mortal Ignorance, Mortal Rage and Mortal Hope.
These Uber-Fragments can be found in the normal Atziri encounter and can be used for farming through Sacrifice Sets . They also drop out of League Mechanics that have Fragments as their reward for example Legion , Blight , Delirium to mention to name a to mention a. It is also possible to collect those Fragments to name a few. Divination Cards , Incubators, Incursion Temple and Alluring Vaal Side Areas.
What capabilities Uber Atziri uses are the same as the ones used in a normal battle. The different is that Uber Atziri’s Uber version inflicts more damage is more powerful, has more energy, and can be enraged. Enraged, she has 20% of the action speed .
Alongside her normal items, Uber Atziri has specific boss drops like:
- Atziri’s Acuity
- Atziri’s Reflection
- Atziri’s Rule
- The Vertex
- Pledge of Hands
- Triumvirate Authority
- Atziri’s Splendour
Atziri may also drop an extra base chest item that is unique to Atziri:
- Sacrificial Garb
- Victorious Fate
- Atziriwas one of the final reigning queen of the Vaal civilization.
- Before you fight her, you must traverse the final stage of sacrifice.
- The Map includes 7 zones and two mini bosses. The latter is which is followed by Atziri as the main boss.
- Eliminate all Vessels from the Vaal simultaneously, and one becomes angry when the other is killed.
- When fighting the Trio Try to take out A’alai first. This is because she is the toughest to take on.
- It is advised to bring an ointment for removing bleed and also an Ailment Prevention.
- Atziri is equipped with a built-in curse and damage reflection that makes her extremely risky to take on.
- Bring a blinking ability such as Dash as well as the Flame Dash to ward off Atziri’s deadly abilities that are empowered by.
Leave a Reply