How to get the Architect’s Key in Dead Cells? – Dead Cells Game Guide
The villagers from the area visited to pay tribute to their deceased loved relatives. The present village population has an entirely different relationship to the cemetery.
The only ones who are that are buried in the dead cells architects key Graveyard are not known villagers and are who are far too commonplace to merit an honorary burial within the cemetery.
The dead have been buried within the Valley for many generations. There’s an indication that’s a sign of a lack of space.
The Graveyard is a fourth-level biome. The vast cemetery has been used for generations since the first man established his home there. Many gravestones indicate the graves where the remains of the deceased rest and rise into the sky of the Valley.
The Valley is now filled because a malaise has swept through the area. Malaise is believed to have left numerous corpses to fill in the gaps. There is no other bone pile that could fit in here anymore. Today, the living dead are occupying this space, walking on the small ground with no gravestone to mark it.
Read more : DBZ Space: Dragon Ball Legends|Top Fighter Tier List
Access and exit
The Graveyard is only accessible through the Insufferable Crypt or Nest.TBS Each access point requires an item called the Spider Rune.
Three exits can be found to the Graveyard. The first one leads into the Forgotten Sepulcher and is available the first time a player visits. The second exit will take you towards the Undying ShoresFF, which can only be reached after the player has been to the Fractured ShrinesFF at least once. A third exit is accessible after defeating the hand of the King for the first time and leads to the Cavern. RotG For access to this biome, players need to collect the Cavern KeyRotG within the huge gap created by the Giant when he was escaping from prison in the Prisoners’ Quarters. After that, he needs to bring the key to the Graveyard and use it to open an entrance that allows entry into the Cavern. Once unlocked, the second exit can be used for a long time.
To exit the Graveyard, The player has to locate The Graveyard Key, which will open the door to the underground portion of the biome.
The Graveyard has four scrolls, including Two Scrolls of Power (with a third one hidden inside a cursed treasure chest) and one Dual Scroll. You can find an additional Scroll of Power when you have (3plus the BSC). If three Boss Stem Cells are active, this biome has two certain Scroll Fragments. The biome has three guaranteed Scroll Fragments when four or five Boss Stem Cells are engaged.
Level of enemy tier and gear scalingScaling of gear level and tiers
Below, you’ll see the gear level and enemy tier in the Graveyard about the difficulty.
Shops and loot
- 1. Chest with a curse located in the underground section
- 10% chance of another chance to get a cursed chest
Boss Stem Cells rewardBoss Stem Cells reward
- 1. BSC 1 BSC Items at the altar
- 2. BSC 2 BSC
- 3 BSC: Cells vat
- 4. BSC 4 BSC: Chained Items at the altar
The blueprints for Parting Gift and Merchandise Categories and the Parting Gift are both located at the right-hand corner of the level. To access the blueprint for the Merchandise Categories, a player must locate the key to the Architect’s Key that is concealed in a wall or in a ground rune inside the underground portion of the underground section Graveyard.
The switch that opens the door into Parting Gift is found just above the blueprint of the Merchandise Categories, hidden in a ceiling. The blueprint and the door are located outside the entrance to the Architect’s Key in a hidden second ceiling. Another Moonflower Key can also be found in this secret room. This is needed to access three levels of BSC Acceptance and requires using a Key. It is located in the wall behind some foliage.
In the following table, you’ll discover which enemies are in the Graveyard under the difficulty level. Each enemy’s rare, common, rare, and legendary blueprints that they possess are listed. The minimum difficulty level to acquire blueprints is stated in brackets if appropriate.
A Grimoire is located on the top of the Graveyard inside a structure that appears to be employed by the Alchemist to conduct his research. 
- ” The bodies are useless, and their skins are no longer usable for my research.“
- ” I’ll have to resort to taking tooth samples. I hope that will help me understand the Malaise’s origin.“
In a nearby rack, the Beheaded can find a range of potions as well as a listing of remedies likely designed to treat Malaise:
- ” Bleudigris for infusion“
- ” Essence of bupleurum“
- ” Cream of valley oak“
- ” Syrup of large worms“
A pile of burnt bodies was found beneath the desk of research that the Alchemist was using to make their skins. He also states that these bodies have been discarded and was able to transfer them to tooth samples for experiments to determine the source of the Malaise. The Beheaded observes that the bodies kept in a poorly ventilated structure are not sanitary:
- ” Another pile of burned bodies.“
- ” And storing them in a badly ventilated building… Seems a bit unhygienic!“
Many tombstones scattered across the Graveyard have inscriptions that illustrate the terrible death scene that occurred on the islands.
A tombstone left by a woman in memory of her husband was re-used to commemorate her son, daughter as well as her pet which is a tribute to the loss of her entire family members due to Malaise. Malaise: [22
- ” To my late husband.”
- ” There’s another more recent inscription under it:.”
- ” To my daughter.”
- “To my son.”
- ” To my cat.”
There are two tombstones to be located, one of which contains the engraving “Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens” and an alphabetical list of names. Inaccessible:
- ” Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens“
- ” There’s a whole list of names engraved on it.“
- ” Can’t make it out. It’s too old.“
The other is an unfinished floor:
- ” There’s a little plate on the ground.“
A man also left flowers in a bouquet on the grave of his wife:
- ” A bouquet of faded flowers placed on the grave.“
and a letter that demonstrates his despair and suggests that the suicide was to “join her”: [33
- ” I don’t care if darkness covers our island. I only care about one thing now.“
- ” …I want the Malaise to take me to you.“
- “… Charming!“
A blocked passageway brimming with crystals within the underground portion of the Graveyard [4The passage full of crystals in the confidential section of the Graveyard suggests that there were additional links to the Cavern, which were mined by miners but later collapsed or were purposely condemned
- ” Icy cold air is coming up from this hole overlooking an abyss…“
- ” Some strange rumblings, too…“
An order from the King to his soldiers is located as follows:
- ” Hmm, another order to the officers…“
- ” The Graveyard is full. Transfer the bodies directly to the ossuary and set fire to them immediately!“
- ” Sounds like they were making it up as they went along.“
Graves of architectsGraves of the architects[
Very rarely rooms with the tomb walls of architects are found. Before the time that the Beheaded is allowed to enter the room, a grave-like sign is visible:
- ” Here lie the Architects.“
Then the Beheaded can interact with different tombs.
Alcove of Mathieu I
- “Mathieu I, Scribe“
- ” There are bones in the alcove over the inscription.“
- ” At least two different people.“
- ” But both are incomplete.“
- ” Gwenael, Master Architect“
- ” A crossed brush and trowel are drawn on the urn.“
- ” With some very elaborate bas-reliefs all around.“
Alcove of Mathieu II
- “Mathieu II, Scribe“
- ” The bones in this alcove belong to two different people.“
- ” The guy burying them must have got them all mixed up.“
- ” Second Architect Noemie“
- ” The wolf ornamenting this stele shows it was a formidable combatant…“
- ” … with a weak spot for bananas.“
- “Pascal, Lead Foreman“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with piles of paper.“
- ” Payment orders bearing the royal seal.“
- ” Steve, Lead Merchant“
- ” Unlike the other urns, this one is made of platinum.“
- ” The cover bears a coat of arms:.”
- ” A closed fist with the middle finger up.“
- ” The piles of gold coins are a good indication of his contribution.“
- ” Thomas, Master Sculptor“
- ” The alcove is full of little statuettes representing all kinds of creatures on the island.“
- “A brush is also drawn on the middle urn.“
- ” Joan, Wandering Merchant“
- ” The name “Joan” seems to cover an older name.“
- “Gui”… “Guil” something. It’s been erased.”
- ” There are gold coins scattered all over the ground.“
- “Ben, Master Copyist“
- ” A slab covered with short messages, none longer than 140 characters…“
- ” … and a little blue bird engraved on the urn.“
- ” Probably a spy.“
- ” Yoann, Master Bard“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with miniature instruments.“
- “Sebastien, Scribe“
- ” More or less elaborate little toys arranged around the urn in the alcove.“
- ” Most of them with the inscribed “Ludum.”“
- “Christophe, Cryptographer“
- ” An indecipherable message inscribed at the foot of the urn.“
- ” But the strangest thing is this little goat figurine beside it.“
- ” To our architects lost in the great Krunch.”
- Before v1.1, the 19:30 timed door was used to award players two Scrolls of Power, making it a highly lucrative level of loot.
- Before v1.2, the Repository of the Architects was an unaccessible biome in the Graveyard. The entry point was behind the five BSC doors in the Graveyard.
Leave a Reply