Table of Contents
Act 3 Quest 4: Lam Esen’s Tome
Act 3 Quest 4: Lam Esen’s Tome – Diablo 2
Quest Location: The Ruined Temple
Quest NPC: Alkor
Quest Goal: Retrieve Lam Esen’s Tome
Reward: 5 Attribute Points
The quest can be started following the completion of the third act of Quest 2, Blade of the Old Religion, by talking to Alkor, or begin the search whenever you like by obtaining Lam Esen’s Tome within the Ruined Temple. To complete this quest, you must visit the Ruined Temple, pick up Lam Esen’s Tome, and return it to Alkor.
The Ruined Temple is always believed to have a spawn within Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar and Lam Esen’s Tome always come out of the Ruined Temple. You’re looking for an unassuming base (pictured below) that you’ll need to click to open the tome.
Notice: You will only be credited for this quest inside the Ruined Temple when Lam Esen’s Tome is clicked.
Returning the Lam Esen’s Tome to Alkor will reward you with five attribute points which you can use, and some discount coupons when you shop in Kurast. The attribute points that you earn through this quest are an eternal reward, so it’s recommended that you complete this quest on each level.
For a complete list of other quests available in Diablo 2 that offer you the same rewards for life, such as this one, I suggest you go through my Diablo 2
Read More: Deponia Game Guide & Walkthrough
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 1 – The Golden Bird Walkthrough
- To begin Act 3 Quest 1 Diablo 2 Resurrected, you must hunt down and kill every Unique monster once you have completed the entire Act 2 quests. This differs from other explorations generally provided by other NPCs within the game. Although not mandatory, We recommend you complete this quest to gain an ongoing +20 hit points. That said, here’s the complete guide to the Golden Bird quest:
- Find and kill every Unique monster after leaving your home at the Kurast Docks.
- The Unique monster will drop an item dubbed Jade Figurine.
- When you receive the Jade Figurine, your quest log will be changed.
- You must bring this exclusive item to Deckard Cain.
- He suggests that you take the statue to the ship’s captain, Meshif He would likely be interested in the figurine.
- You must now bring the Jade Figurine to Meshif.
- He will accept the item in exchange for will present you with a gold bird statuette.
- Then, it would help if you took this golden bird sculpture to Deckard Cain.
- Deckard Cain believes the figurine is the site of Ku Y’leh’s ashes.
- To determine this, you’ll have to visit Alkor, the alchemist. Alkor.
- When you leave the area and return, Alkor will give you a Potion of Life.
- Potion of Life Potion of Life will give you a permanent boost of 20 hit points.
- This is the conclusion of Act 3 Quest 1.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 2 – Blade of the Old Religion Walkthrough
- Talk to Hratli.
- On this journey, you must locate the Ancient Skatsimi Blade for Ormus to defend Ormus from attack.
- The Ancient Skatsimi Blade called “The Gidbinn” is found inside The Flayer Jungle.
- You can enter Flayer Jungle through Spider Forest or the Great Marsh.
- Sometimes, you must discover that Flayer Dungeon entrance to find the village.
- Explore the area for an undiscovered Flayer Jungle.
- The altar is located in The Flayer Jungle.
- You must engage with an altar to create its guardian.
- You must defeat your guardian, Unique Rat Man, to be able to collect Gidbinn as drops.
- Take the dagger to Ormus.
- Contact Asheara to receive the free Iron Wolf mercenary.
- Return to Ormus for an uncommon Ring.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 3 – Khalim’s Will Walkthrough
- This quest can be begun by logging into Great Marsh. It is important to note that this is the most complex quest in D2R. With this in mind, let’s get started:
- It is necessary to transform and create Khalim’s Will with the help of the Horadric Cube.
- You’ll require Khalim’s eye and Heart, Khalim’s Brain, and Khalim’s Flail to make the recipe.
- They will be spread across various locations.
- Khalim’s Eye: Gold chest inside the Spider Cavern below the Spider Forest.
- Khalim’s Brain: Gold chest found in the Flayer Dungeon level three below the Flayer Jungle.
- Khalim’s Heart: Gold chest on the second floor of the sewers, just below Kurast.
- Khalim’s Flail: on the high Council Member in Travincal.
- Utilize the items to transform Khalim’s Will with the help of the Horadric Cube.
- Utilize it to remove the glowing red Compelling Orb and enter Durance of Hate.
- Today Act 3 Quest 3 will be completed.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 4 – Lam Esen’s Tome Walkthrough
- Initiate Act 3 Quest 4 by interfacing with Alkor when you’ve completed your “Blade of the Old Religion” quest.
- You can also begin the search by visiting the Ruined Temple in Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar.
- Be the first to defeat The Super-Unique Corrupted Rogue Boss Sarina, the Battlemaid.
- Take the book home.
- Return Lam Esen’s Tome book to Alkor.
- Earn +5 stat points as your reward.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 5 – The Blackened Temple Walkthrough
- You may bypass this challenge if you have already accomplished diablo 2 act 3 quest 4 Khalim’s Will. In other cases, you must complete this quest to enter Durance of Hate.
- Use the quest log to find all six Members of the Zakarum High Council. Zakarum High Council.
- Three will be in Travincal. The third one is located in Durance of Hate.
- You must locate and obtain your drop Flail and destroy the Compelling Orb immediately.
- By destroying the orb, you will stop all remaining Zakarum members from attacking you.
- Prepare yourself to fight the Mephisto boss fight on the next adventure.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 6 – The Guardian Walkthrough
- The principal purpose of the quest is to hunt down and kill Mephisto.
- After the Act boss is defeated, you can enter the Infernal Gate to start Act 4.