Sunry Murder Trial Side Quest – Manaan (Kotor 1)
Beginning Place: Ahto West
Cut-Off Point If you go to the Unknown World // If you take out the shark at the end of Manaan
Rewards: Multiple Rewards/Outcomes
Exit on West Central (#4) .
2. Elora Sunry’s Murder Trial
If you’re carrying Jolee (from Kashyyyk) in your group when you enter Ahto West, you’ll encounter Elora and start a huge trial for Jolee and the rest of the party to complete. Everything is explained below. The story revolves around her husband Sunry. Sunry is accused of killing the body of a Sith woman at the Hotel in East Central, and you as the arbiter in the investigation, are expected to investigate and defend Sunry. It’s easier to explain this investigation in steps, and the results in order to be able to reference them from the markers for other locations you’ll be visiting.
Elora will ask you go to her at Selkath High Court here in Ahto West area #7. There, you can speak to Judge Shelkar, and ask to be named the arbiter in the case. You’ll get 100xp.
You’ll know that the majority of the activities was at the hotel within East Central. While you’re to inquire about witnesses you can speak to Elora and ask her questions about Sunry’s past .
Take a taxi towards go to East Central Hotel at East Central (#8) To speak to the to speak with the hotel manager of the hotel Ignus. Make sure you represent Sunry at the time of the hearing. Ignus could be convinced to claim that he heard the shot shortly after Sunry left by using your persuasion ability or by granting 200 credits. This could appear to be an “Dark Side” tactic, but you won’t be awarded the Dark Side points. Additionally, you’ll receive 500xp. It’s not essential to take this action even if you would like to demonstrate Sunry innocent, but it may assist in your case.
After Ignus After Ignus, you can talk to Firith me in the room. East Central (#9) . Once again, you can convince (and force Persuade) Firith to give you the information about the sith female was actually a Dark Jedi. You can also offer Firith 100 credits to accomplish the same. Each will earn you 500xp.
The next time you speak to Gluupor, it is in the room to the left of the bottom in the Hotel at East Central (#10) . You can make use of your persuasion (or 100 credits) to convince Gluupor to confess to putting Sunry’s award in the room, and then witness to this in the court. 500xp.
When you leave the establishment, you’ll find yourself greeted by the “mysterious male” at East Central (#11) . What he’ll offer when you ask him, is to remain open regarding the trial and inquire about information from the Republic and Sith Embassy. As far as I’m aware, this could be a glitch in the game. I’ve visited an Sith Embassy twice, and could not find any evidence that I could use during the trial in the future. But it is true that the Republic Embassy has useful information in its computer room. an electronic record of the murder that took place, nearly sufficient to make Sunry innocent without trial if that’s the way you were hoping for. Visit at the Republic Embassies computer room. East Central (#6) Slice and then transfer to the PC, then download the Sunry recorder. In addition to 300xp, you’ll have all the data that you require in order to determine whether Sunry as innocent, or not guilty.
Go back in Ahto West #2 and speak with Elora once more. Inform her that Sunry might not be as innocent as she believes and then give her the recording of the data. You’ll be rewarded with 500xp, but she’ll doubt your claims. Now is the time to talk to Sunry himself, who’s currently in prison currently.
Talk to the guards of the selkath outside the prison in number 8 and you’ll be able to go inside. Inside, you’ll find Sunry along with the Warden. Speak about the matter with Sunry first, and then end all conversations. Then, you’ll present him with the datapad that proves you murdered the sith woman You’ll receive 500xp, and he’ll be willing to confess to the crime. If you let Sunry to convince you to release him, you’ll be rewarded with (DS Points) to have this conversation. Now you face to decide on the next trial. Are you going to support Sunry’s assertion of innocence or decide to find Sunry guilty? There are three possible outcomes: 1. Guilty, but without presenting the 300xp data recording 2. Guilty when submitting the data recording as proof for 400xp. Innocent for 500xp, and reduced costs at the two primary merchants in Manaan. Whatever the outcome is, you will not receive Dark Side or Light Side points when you go through the trial Keep the following in your head.
Speak to the Warden, and ask him to start Sunry’s murder trial. He’ll accompany his clients to Selkath High Court at area #7. Everyone (that is possible to be) will be present.
High Court. Here are the many results and the best way to get these:
Read More : Mission’s Brother Side Quest-Tatooine (Kotor 1)
· Finding Sunry to be guilty without presenting the data record:
You must take the trial through without showing the recording as quickly as you can with no questions. The judge will find him guilty, and you’ll be awarded 300xp.
If you’ve brought Jolee into your team and you have him along at the time you go to Ahto West on Manaan Elora will come up to you and start the Side Quest. To complete this quest, you must be an attorney representing Sunry who is known as an “Arbiter” in the game. The job will involve gathering evidence as well as interviewing witnesses. You will also need to figure out what exactly happened, and then representing Sunry before the court.
The quest is very long with numerous steps and diverse outcomes. To simplify it I’ve broken it up into various components. Below you’ll find a listing of the various evidence you can gather in this particular case. At the end of the page are three main outcomes you can expect from this particular quest.
1. Talk to your representative from Selkath High Court in Ahto West and be appointed as the Arbitrator for Sunry
(Optional) (Optional): Speak to Sunry and explore all possible conversation possibilities with him.
2. Talk with Ignus at East Central and learn who the other witnesses are as as his own side of the incident. He witnessed Sunry depart shortly after hearing the blaster’s shot. You can convince him to state that it happened immediately after Sunry went away too. If you attempt to force Persuade him to lie, he’ll not be truthful during the trial, but should you induce him to lie, the bribe will make him lie on your behalf. There aren’t any dark Side points are earned from this.
3. Talk to Firith me inside Firith Me’s East Central hotel room and find out that Sunry was involved in an affair (and receive an update on his Journal Update). You can convince him with 100 credits to discover about the fact that this person Sunry was in a relationship with was actually an actual Dark Jedi; you can convince him as well, but you’ll receive Dark Side Points for doing it.
4. Contact Gluupor from the opposite East Central hotel room and convince him to give you 100 credits to reveal that he fabricated an evidence of the sith’s female body.
5. A “Mysterious Man The ‘Mysterious Man’ will be waiting for you as you leave at the East Central hotel and tell you to be open regarding the trial. He will also recommend you to look up your local Republic or Sith bases for further evidence.
(Optional) (Optional): Confront Elora about the matter. Sunry must endure to get an extra 500xp
6. Cut into the computer in the Computer Room at the Republic Enclave in East Central and view the evidence of Sunry killing Elassa.
7. Return to Sunry inside Sunry’s Holding Cell and speak with Sunry in the Holding Cell. Talk to him. Explore every option for conversation to find out the details. You can then argue with him about the evidence that shows he killed Elassa. If you accept to assist Sunry escape the prison for murder, you’ll earn Dark Side Points for this discussion.
After you’ve successfully completed all the steps above, you’ll need to move on with your trial. For the first trial, you must contact Selkath Warden, who sits at the table in the same space with Sunry. He warns you that after the trial has begun, there’s no way to restart it and no way back (unless you save your data).
Notice: Regardless of the outcome of this trial, there are any Light Side or Dark Side points gained.
After the trial has begun, there are a couple of choices (assuming you’ve followed all the steps above). There’s a possibility of finding Sunry guilty by presenting the Datapad that you discovered through slicing into the Republic’s computer , or you could find Sunry guilty of being a lousy defense attorney. Do not question witnesses or pose silly questions and Sunry is certain to be found guilty.
Not to be forgotten there is also Sunry innocent. This will earn you the highest amount of exp (500xp) per complete the quest.
1. Search for Sunry Guilty (don’t record data) 300xp
2. Locate Sunry Guilty (show the data record) 400xp
3. Find Sunry Innocent, 500xp, and discounts at both the main stores located in Ahto East and East Central
To show Sunry innocent, you’ll have to have a very skilled defense lawyer. Below are the questions you should ask every witness in a straightforward to comprehend format to show Sunry innocent.
Firith My Cross Exam: Ask him if Elassa is a Dark Jedi then ask him whether he was present when the murder taking place
Gluupor Cross Exam: You’ll want to inquire of Gluupor whether he put the medal on the ground and whether he was present when the murder occur
Elora Cross Examination: Ask her questions about Sunry’s relationship
Sunry Cross Examining: Ask Sunry if the plan was to conclude the investigation, and if Sith would oppose the idea.
Closing Statements This is the part where you’ll need to choose “No one was actually present at the crime” and then “Sunry tried to put an end to the crime, so she killed the Sith murdered her.” It is possible to rest your case after proving these two points.
This is all there is to this long Side Quest, if you adhered to the above steps, you’ll have proven Sunry that he was innocent. You should also have let him escape the prison for murder.