While playing games on Xbox, it is possible to come across some errors. One of them could be Xbox Error 0x97e107df. It is a frequent error that users have reported having. So when you play games with Xbox, it is possible to receive an error message that says: There was a problem.
Try again. If it happens time and time again, you can go to xbox.com/errorhelp and type in the following code”0x97e107df.’
The error has been being reported by a variety of users who use Xbox. This error happens whenever the Xbox Live application fails to start the game. It is due to a temporary problem with the validation of licenses. If you are confronted with this error, there is no need to worry about it.
How can I clean the cache on my Xbox One store?
Click the Xbox One button on your controller and then select Settings. Go to Devices and connection > Blu-ray. Select Persistent Storage. Select Clear Persistent Storage.
How do you do a hard reboot on Xbox One?
How do you reset your Xbox One? The power button at the top of the console should be held for approximately 10 seconds before releasing it when the console shuts off. Next, remove the power cord and then wait for another 10 seconds, after which you can reconnect the power cable and turn the console on again.
How To Fix Xbox Error 0x97E107DF
We’ve provided some troubleshooting tips to help you resolve Xbox Error 0x97e107df.
Read More : How to Repair Xbox 0x8027025a Error
Check The Server Of The Xbox Live
If you’re facing this problem, you might want to look into the server for Xbox Live. You may be experiencing this issue because an Xbox Live service is down. If the Xbox Live service is down, Microsoft will post about the topic on Twitter.
You can also verify the status of Xbox Live from the official service status page. Unfortunately, if the Xbox Live server Xbox Live is down, there’s nothing you can do to fix it on your own. It will be necessary to be patient for that server to be up again.
Steps To Fix Xbox Error 0x97E107DF
If the server is back up and running, you can play the game, but you will encounter the Xbox error code 0x97e107df.
Check Network Issues
Check for connectivity issues and network problems using your Xbox. If there’s a connectivity issue, you may be experiencing this error. It is possible to run a network diagnostic to check your network’s connectivity or attempt to reset your MAC address.
To run a network diagnostic, follow the steps listed below.
- Click the Xbox button to start the guide menu on Your Xbox.
- Choose from the options option from the menu of guides.
- In the settings, choose all settings and select then the Network settings option.
- Navigate to the troubleshooting area in the network settings, and from there, click Test Network Connection.
This will help you identify the problem with the issue with your network connection. This will resolve the problem. If, however, you still experience the case, you can try resetting your MAC address. To reset your MAC address follow the steps below.
- Click the Xbox button on the Xbox controller. This will bring up your Xbox’s guide menu on the Xbox.
- Choose the settings menu and then choose all options.
- Choose the network settings option and then select advanced settings.
- Choose the alternate MAC address, then click the “clear” option.
- Once done, restart your Xbox console.
After you restore the MAC address, you should not encounter the Xbox error code 0x97e107df.
Logout And Re-Login
If you continue to encounter the Xbox error 0x97e107df, you can try logging out of your account and logging into your Xbox account. To log out, and then log back into your account, follow the steps below.
- Hit the Xbox button on the controller to access your guide menu on the Xbox.
- Go into your Home section Select Home, then your account.
- Log out and reboot your computer.
- After rebooting the console, log on to the account you created on your Xbox account.
After you log in to your user account, you will play the game without errors.
Reset Your Console
If any of these techniques didn’t solve the issue for you, you must attempt to reset the console. Resetting the console by hard is the final option you could try. Resetting the console will erase the cache, eliminate all temporary files and return the settings to the factory default. For resetting your Xbox console, follow the steps below.
- Hold on the switch to power for 8-10 seconds to shut off the power to your Xbox console.
- Take it off for several minutes, then switch it back on.
- If you switch off the console, it’ll show the green start-up screen. This indicates that the console is successfully reset.
- After resetting the console, you can set it up. After creating the console, launch the game once more, and you should not encounter the Xbox error code 0x97e107df.
There are a few troubleshooting strategies to assist you in fixing the Xbox problem 0x97e107df. If you experience this issue, follow the instructions in this article, and the case is solved. We would appreciate hearing from you about how this article helped to resolve your issue in the comment section.