Table of Contents
Ice Staff Code in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
Even though Call of Duty has long been highly praised for its multiplayer gaming and multiplayer, its Zombies mode may be the same as well and is an extremely popular cooperative mode for many gamers. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is particularly popular because of its Zombies mode because of its extensive selection of brand new and returning maps, which includes the adored Origins map. Similar to Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Decimator Shield, Origins includes elemental weapons that can be used as weapons and upgraded to produce devastating effects. One of them are The Ice Staff, which can be difficult to acquire, but extremely effective against undead army.
How do I get the Ice Staff in CoD Black Ops 3? Zombies Chronicles
The process of obtaining an initial Ice Staff is a fairly simple process if you know the right place to look and when to look. The staff’s three elements comprise the Gramophone as well as the proper records, and finally the primary gem are scattered over different locations, which means it may take some time to locate all three components.
How do I get how to obtain the Ice Staff components and gem in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
The three essential components for the staff can be found in snow piles all over the map. The piles can only be discovered when it’s that it is snowing. The gem, however located in a separate location completely distinct from the other three components:
- The initial staff component will be located in a snowy area between the spawn point and Workshop.
- The second component of the staff will be found in an accumulation of snow on the middle of the map.
- The third component of staff will be located in an area of snow close to the church on the map.
- The crystal of the staff’s essence can be located within the Crazy Place area and will appear on an elevated pedestal once you have reached the area with three elements. You’ll need an item called the Gramophone along with the Blue Record to do so.
How can I obtain how to get the Gramophone as well as the Blue Record in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
The Gramophone and Blue Record are much simpler to locate than the other components. The Gramophone always appears in the Excavation Site located on the floor and it is the Blue Record spawns near Generator 2 within Tank Station. Tank Station.
When all the parts including for instance, the Gramophone as well as the Blue Record, have been purchased, head towards The Crazy Place to find the pedestal that houses an Ice Gem. The pedestal will pop up once you get close enough to it, showing the gem, and giving you the ability to take it. You now have the full base form that is the Ice Staff, but if you’d like upgrade the Ice Staff, then you’ll have to go to the next level.
Upgrading the Ice Staff in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
The upgrade process for your Ice Staff can be challenging because of the a series of challenges you’ll have to work through. Three puzzles need to be solved before upgrading is available as each comes with different difficulty levels. The first puzzle of the Crazy Place is the hardest one, requiring players to decode the pillar as well as a sequence of floating stone. With the Ice Staff you’ll have shot the stone in the right order , based on the symbols that are upon the pillar. Below is a guideline for finding the correct symbol on the pillar as well as the appropriate floating symbols to shoot:
- One open circle A triangle that is upside down.
- A single black circle A triangle that is upside-down on top of an undefined line
- Two black, vertically oriented circles A triangle that is upside-down over the letter “L.”
- Two circles that are horizontal The first one is black, the second is open A upside-down triangle on top of an upside-down “F.”
- Two circles that are horizontal each one black An upside-down triangle over a line as well as an upside-down triangle that is the only one.
- A black circular, followed by two black vertical circles an upside-down triangle on top of a line, followed by a second upside-down triangular on top of an undefined line.
- Two black vertical circles that are followed by one open circle A triangle that is upside down over a line is and then an upside-down triangle on top of the letter “L.”
- Two black circles that are vertical that are followed by one black circle an upside-down triangle on top of an upside-down “L” followed by an upside-down triangle on top of an upside-down “F.”
- The image is comprised of four black circles arranged in a square A triangle upside-down on top of the letter “L” followed by an upside-down triangle.
- 3 horizontal circular circles the first one black The two circles that are left open an upside-down triangle placed on top of the letter “L” followed by an upside-down triangle on top of the line.
- Three circles horizontal The first and the last black, the middle one open an upside-down triangle over the letter “L” followed by another upside-down triangle on top of the “L.”
- 2 horizontal circle. The first black, the other open with two vertical circles and both black A triangle upside-down on top of an upside-down “L” followed by an upside-down triangle that is atop an upside down “F.” Note: The shapes must be longer when compared to two black circles in the vertical direction, that are followed by a black circle.
After you’ve completed this task, you’ll need discover three tombstones throughout the map. The first tombstone can be found close to Generator 4 near the KN-44. The second tombstone is located close to the first However, this one is inside a huge footprint that is near an impaled body. The last tombstones are located near The Tanks Station and the downed robot on the map. The tombstone will be near its hand.
The final puzzle will take players to lower levels within the Excavation Site. Locate the rings and arrange them in a way that they all flash blue. This will create an orb floating in the air that you have to shoot using your ice staff code.
Then, return toward The Crazy Place and put the Ice Staff inside its pedestal. Be near it as you kill zombies, filling the staff with souls. Once enough zombies have been killed, the team will be fully equipped which means that its upgrade is completed.