Table of Contents
Legend of Legaia Cheats – PlayStation Cheats Wiki Guide
Code of Legaia CodeBreaker Codes
This page provides CodeBreaker cheat codes that can be used to cheat in Legend of Legaia, a game available on PlayStation 1. The game’s playability depends on whether you’re playing the game with the physical console or using an emulator will determine the way you utilize the codes here. Players playing on a physical console must purchase a CodeBreaker device to use the principles.
Anyone using the Emulator will have a simpler time using these codes (assuming the Emulator is compatible with the regulations). The most well-known Emulator on Ps1 is ePSXe. Ps1 is ePSXe. If you’d like to understand how to utilize the principles listed here for this Emulator,
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – All Velen and Novigrad Places of Power
It’s likely to require 500 dollars to perform this method (5000 dollars). Buy 5 Seru bread. Visit the nearest shop and offer the sold loaf for 3000 dollars. You can use the gold to buy additional coins and more Seru bread. Repeat this until you’ve got lots of coins
Get All Ra-Seru Talismans
- Water Talisman: Visit any fishing area and fish..fish..fish. If you accumulate 20000 points, the egg in the water will be accessible. Take it and go to Zalan. Zalan will return your water talisman. It grants the person who wears it gets the mule spell which costs 200mp, but it’s well worth it.
- Earth Talisman, The Earth Talisman, is available at the muscle dome to make 100,000 coins. Go to the counter for prizes and collect Earth Egg. Speak to Zalan, and he will hand you the earth talisman. It can grant the wearer the power of plasma.
- Light Talisman: When you have the golden egg you received from Cara, bring it to Zalan. You will receive your Light Talisman. The wearer can perform the most powerful healing spell available in the game, the Horn Resurrector, which can restore all HP, even if the targeted person has passed away.
- Dark Talisman: When Songi dies, go toward The West Woz forest. Take the dark stone from the chest located at the origin tree. Go to Zalan and obtain Zalan’s Dark Talisman. You will be able to experience the magic of Jedo.
- Evil Talisman, The Evil Talisman, requires everyone to be at level 99. Talk about it with Saryu on Ratayu. He will give you the key to the evil Seru. Go to the room in which you found the Juggernaut. You will find yourself near the bottom of the hallway and come across an open chest. Inside it will be the villainous Talisman.
Once you’ve revived the Genesis Tree within Rim Elm, you can go to the second level in Rim Elm’s weapon shop. Rim Elm weapons shop. On the second floor, you can find a storage area with an entry card for points inside. When you buy items from any retailer, you accrue points. They can then be utilized to inflict harm on monsters. The amount of points equals what amount a monster is hit with.
Below are a few of the moves performed by Noa. It is important to note that some of them must be learned from books before being employed.
- Acrobatic Blitz – Up, Down, Down
- Bird Step – Down, Down, Down, Up
- Blizzard Bash – Right, Left, Down, Down
- Dolphin Attack – Right, Right, Left, Right,
- Frost Breath – Left, Left, Right, Right (Hyper)
- Hurricane Kick – Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Right (Hyper)
- Lizard Tail – Right, Up, Down, Up
- Mirage Lancer – Right, Right, Up, Up
- Noa’s Ark – Left, Up, Right, Down, Up, Left, Up, Down, Right (Miracle)
- Rushing Gail – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right
- Sonic Javelin – Right, Down, Right
- Super Javelin – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right (Super)
- Super Tempest – Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up (Super)
- Swan Driver – Down, Up, Up, Up
- Tempest Break – Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up
- Tough Love – Down, Up, Down, Left, Right
- Vulture Blade – Left, Left, Right, Left, Right (Hyper)
- Triple Lizard – Low, Low, Low, High, High, High, Low, High (Super)
These are some of Vahn’s movements. Be aware that certain moves must be taught through books before they are utilized.
- Burning Flare: Right, Down, Left, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Charging Scorch: Down, Right Up
- Cross Kick: Down, Down, Down, Up
- Cyclone: Down, Up, Up, Up
- Fire Blow: Right, Right, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Hurricane: Up, Up, Down, Down
- Hyper Elbow: Left, Right, Left
- PK Combo: Down, Up, Up, Left
- Power Punch: Left, Left, Down
- Pyro Pummel: Left, Right, Up, Left
- Rolling Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Slash Kick: Up, Down, Left
- Spin Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left
- Somersault: Up, Down, Up
- Tornado Flame: Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
- Vahn’s Craze: Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left (Miracle Art)
- Fire Tackle: Left, Right, Left, Left, Down, Right, Up (Super)
- Power Slash: Down, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left (Super)
- Maximum Blow: Down, Right, Up, Down, Left, Left, Down (Super)
- Rolling Out: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Tri-Somersault: Up, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down, Up
Easy 50 Coins
At the Muscle Dome game, play Baka Fighter and pick any of the characters. In the first fight, tap repeatedly, and you’ll get perfect. In the second Battle, repeat the tap X and voila! Another perfect. After that, repeatedly tap O to win the third Battle to make it perfect. If XAIN enters the fight, repeat tapping O repeatedly. It might not appear to be working at first, but eventually, you’ll be able to break through after some strikes. This is the best method to employ for the initial two fights. However, after Xain the fight, it becomes difficult.
Easy Muscle Dome Fighting
To earn a large number of coins at the muscle Dome, here’s the best way to do:
Spend 40,000 gold to go to the Warehouse located on the 7th floor. Make a deal with the kid for a lower price of the 40,000 G to purchase the life gold.
The sequence should be completed by Uri Mais and collect The Fire Droplet, but DO NOT SEND it to Dr USHA!!!!! Check the inventory and note it’s there is a Fire Droplet that keeps AP at 100. Hmmmm.
Get with the Life Grail, Fire Droplet and Wonder Amulet, and fight the professional course. If you’ve yet to go through Nivora Ravie’s system, you won’t be fighting, and you will only fight to round 8, but you will still earn more than 13,000 coins!
The only drawback is that you can’t gain a War God Icon until you’ve fought the entire 13 players. However, you can receive the Ra-Seru Palma before fighting Koru, and it’ll be an easy task!
Read More : The Legend of Dragoon Best Guide
Following the Soren event on the summit of Mt. Dini, return to the meeting once more to take on a secret boss, Lapis. The accessory allows the person who wears it to fight with a range of 0 to 15 fighting arts per round. However, it makes the character uncontrollable.
The game’s developers took inspiration from another excellent RPG’s overpowered bosses when they thought Lapis up. Lapis smacks by launching an attack that strips your character’s MP and then depletes them. He then strikes you with hits that cause more damage than his last boss Cort! With no healing spells, This is an extremely brutal battle.
Fight Xian in Baka Fighter
At the 4th stage of Baka Fighter, after beating the Wolf at stage 4, press X repeatedly until your score is displayed. Your message should tell you, “HOLD IT! STOP this, or I’ll make you !!”. The next fight will be against Xain. You must defeat him to earn 50 coins.
Defeat Zeto Easily
In Zeto’s Dungeon, an exit with a door open to the wind. Go towards Biron Monastery. Biron Monastery. Purchase a Deep Sea Jewel and return it. If Zeto makes a Big Wave, it will only cause 3 or four hundred points of harm.
Please note that your characters should be level 10 or greater.
Sell Bread for Cash
If you are at Sol, Get some tokens and go to the slot machines. Make sure you are patient enough to win the bonus game. Try for three 10s or something extremely significant. Repeat the process until you’ve got between 3,500 and at least 5,000 tokens. Change all permits into your bread and then sell it in any shop in the town. You’ll earn 3000 gold for each piece of bread!
First, get the Evil (Devil?) Medallion. Could you give it to Vahn? Also, give him your finest accessories. Put him before the woman who let you into Sol’s Battle Arena in Sol. Then turn on auto firing “X”. Keep it on for a few minutes and then poof! Plenty of money!
To obtain Camera Stone go to Vidna after you’ve destroyed Dohati’s Castle and head to the house to PEPE’s home. Speak to the man in the area to purchase the Camera Stone for 100G.
Camera Stone Camera Stone will break after you’ve used it five times. It is possible to purchase an additional camera stone from this individual.
There’s a hidden platinum card within the game. When you revive the second tree of genesis, following your first encounter with Noa, Go back to the castle. Drake Castle. Go to the room in which it was that the King’s name was sealed. Make an X on the cracked wall, and you’ll be presented with a platinum-coloured card. You can purchase concealed (blue) products in most shops with this card.
Hugging with the Merchants
In Sol There In Sol, there’s a Kid in the Warehouse who sells an item that increases the total of your life by 25 per cent. The first offer is a scam. Continue to ask for a lower cost and offer at least 40,000.
War God Icon
Once you’ve completed the Absolute Fortress and cleared your Master Course of the Muscle Dome in Sol, get this item that lets the wearer attack twice in one go.
Be the Chicken King!
Go to Muscle Paradise and take on each of the levels of the Coliseum combats: Beginner, Expert Master, Expert, and Beginner. Start by running away from the first fight in each, and you’ll be rewarded with an item called Chicken King, which allows you to run from normal battles (not bosses, however). Utilize it with Chicken Heart, Chicken Heart, and Chicken Safe to master the art of being timid!
In the town of Rim Elm is an unnamed boss known as Queen Bee. To defeat Queen Bee, you must locate the southernmost tree in Rim Elm and then press X on it, and the fight will begin. Be careful! Queen Bee has 3 other Bees, and she is quick and powerful. I recommend playing at a level 13 or greater and having the best armour you can at this stage of the game. If you defeat Queen Bee, you’ll receive the Honey, which boosts your stats by a factor of ten. Or give the Honey the Nene, and she’ll cook an Elm Cake.
Below are some moves from the Gala. It is important to note that some actions must be taught in books before being utilized.
- Back Punch – Left, Right, Left
- Battering Ram – Left, Right, Down
- Biron Rage – Right, Right, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Left (Miracle Art)
- Black Rain – Up, Left, Down, Down
- Bull Horns – Left, Up, Right, Down, Left
- Electro Thrash – Up, Left, Down, Right, Left
- Explosive Fist – Right, Right, Left, Left, Left (Hyper)
- Flying Knee Attack – Down, Up, Left
- Guillotine – Left, Up, Left
- Head Splitter – Left, Up, Up
- Iron Head – Up, Down, Down
- Lightning Storm – Right, Right, Up, Left (Hyper)
- Neo Raising – Left, Left, Right, Up, Left
- Neo Raising X2 – Left, Right, Left, Up, Left, Left, Right, Up, Left (Super Art)
- Side Kick – Down, Down, Up, Up
- Thunder Punch – Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
Once you have all of your Characters Art moves, including that of Hyper or Miracle art, you can go to the tree from which the character was born to obtain the Meta/Vahn’s magic. The spell is Terra/Noa’s, as well as Ozma/Gal’s spell. Additionally, when you collect the Ra-Seru eggs of Cara (give her the song she gifted you to the pianist in the Jazz Club, then go back to Buma and speak to Cara), offer this an egg Zalan at Jeremi. Zalan will provide an item that lets you utilize the Horn spell. It refills the HP of all characters, even when you’re dead. But, it will cost a total of 200 mp for casting.
Second War God and 19 Attacks Per Turn
To earn the 2nd War God Icon, achieve more than 100,000 points at Buma. Buma Fishing hole. It will appear in the prize area after you’ve made the points.
Use your War God Icon in conjunction with the Evil Medallion from Lapis at the highest point of Mt. Dhini and the War God Icon you get when you complete the Master Course within the Muscle Dome; you will have the ability to attack 19 times per turn.
No Random Encounters: 8007B5FC 0377
Unlimited Items (All Slots): 8004309E 2400
Game Time 0:00:00: 80084570 0000
Unlimited Items (In Battle): 800423CE 2400
Character Activator: 80084594 0003
Noa Activator: 30084599 0001
Gala Activator: 3008459A 0002
65k Fishing Points: 8008444C FFFF
(Dancing Mini Game) Max Dance Points: 801D53CC FFFF
(Baka Fighter Mini Game) Unlimited Life: 801DBFC4 0C80
(Baka Fighter Mini Game) The computer has no health: 801DC06C 0000
(Fishing Mini Game) 100% Casting Power: 801D9274 100F
(Fishing Mini Game) No Tension with the line: 801D9168 0000
(Fishing Mini Game) No Life: 801D9298 0000
(Vahn) Unlimited HP
(Vahn) Unlimited MP
(Gala) Unlimited HP
(Gala) Unlimited MP
(Noa) Unlimited HP
(Noa) Unlimited MP
Save Anywhere (Press Select + X)
The door of Wind Allows Travel to All Towns
Walk Through Walls