Makima (makima ? ) was a top-ranking Public Safety Devil Hunter Who took Denji as a pet for her human. Then, she is identified as the Control Devil ( Zhi Pei No E Mo Shihai no Akuma ? ) which symbolizes the fear of being controlled or conquered. In the event of her death the goddess is reincarnated Nayuta .
The main villain was her in the Public Safety Saga.
Table of Contents
Makima is a gorgeous lady who seems like she is in her mid-20s. Her hair is a light red typically loose braids, with bangs that reach just above her eyebrows. There are two more side bangs which cover her face. Her eyes are yellow and have several red rings inside the eyes. Her attire is comprised of a white shirt with a long-sleeve with a black tie along with black pants as well as brown footwear.
Surprisingly, Makima seems to be an easy, pleasant female who is social and welcoming She is often seen all the time with an empathetic smile and appears relaxed and confident even in a time of crisis, and speaks with a professional manner to her staff. However, this is an appearance she puts on to accomplish her ultimate aim: Following the passing of Aki Hayakawa, Makima begins to expose her true character to Denji. Makima’s real face is an individual who is Machiavellian, with a keen eye, who views the all those who surround she as nothing other than “dogs” she can use whatever she wants and has to follow her with no doubt.
Makima has proved that she is extremely clever and manipulative. She is cold, cold and calculating. She swayed Denji with the promise of romance and sexual relationships as well as threatening his death when he doesn’t comply with her. Incredibly ruthless and usually uncaring she will do whatever is necessary to achieve her goals even at the expense of those she is supposed to be protecting.
Makima recognizes she isn’t a moral person, and views her self to be “necessary evil”; a weapon controlled by the Japanese government, much like Gun Devil which is under the control of Americans. She doesn’t fear her plans being shattered, because no matter if her plans fail or succeed, she’ll be able to be able to achieve what she desires.
Makima is a huge enthusiast of Chainsaw Man, the “Hero of Hell”. In awe of its power to eliminate the embodied notion of a devil by eating them, her declared objective is to take Chainsaw Man under her control in order to harness its power to create a world free of death, fear as well as “bad” movies. But, failing is acceptable since it would result in being eaten, which is a great honour according to her.
Makima’s ultimate purpose was to stay for the rest of her life with Pochita and live a blissful life together. She always desired an intimate family unit and was unable to form an equal and lasting bond in the same way as Control Devil.
Read More : LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 Guide & Walkthrough
Makima is among the most powerful people of the world of Chainsaw Man thanks to her physical and supernatural skills as a devil with her sly and manipulative personality. Makima is revered by human and fiends as well as devils across the globe that enhances her abilities in the role of a devil. According to the president of the United States, other countries apart from America are abandoned their efforts to defeat her.
As a devil Makima is able to use all the typical devil capabilities. They include the capacity to negotiate contracts with human beings. Because of her ability to influence the human race, she is capable of forcing them to sign a contract with her. Makima has signed a contract President of Japan in exchange for working on behalf of her Japanese government. Because of this agreement, any deadly attacks that are afflicted on Makima can be transferred to the appropriate illness or condition which affects any random resident of Japan. The victim was discovered to be shot at the back of her head, and then allegedly dead, only to wake up without visible injuries. She claimed that she was just wounded by the bullet however, this is not likely given the position of the gun at the time it was fired as well as the position of the blood at the wound that exited. Then she died by the Gun Devil after it shot a bullet into her head. It was evident that the bullet did not kill her. It was confirmed that she was killed 26 times prior to the time from The Gun Devil. Then, she’s shot dead at the hands of Pochita numerous times in their final battle.
But Denji came up with an escape route to avoid the terms of her contract in the presence of the President of Japan by murdering her to end her suffering which he saw as an act of love, instead of an attack. After being devoured by him, she was reincarnated in Hell and then reincarnated back as a demon in China in the form of Nayuta because of the ability to revive devils.
- Extreme strength: Makima possesses a strong physique which allows her to effectively fight with her hands-to-hands without having to rely on any of her fellow soldiers. Her strength was strong enough to take on Pochita in the fight and break his chainsaws using her strikes.
- enhanced smell According to Denji Makima, she is able to distinguish from others by scent. At their first meeting she was able recognize that Pochita continued to exist inside Denji by the scent of his. But she was unable to distinguish between humans based on their appearance like we can’t distinguish between dogs based on their appearance.
- Domination She embodies the fear of control , or dominance, her skills reflect the nature of this. In addition to her manipulative manner of thinking and performing, she is able to manipulate any creature she believes is less than her, and even to force them into signing agreements with her or another demon. If Makima isn’t completely confident that she’s superior another for instance, she can convince them to do so. Reze In addition, she could beat her opponents in a battle in order to prove that they are superior to her. The way it appears is that once in her hands, the victim forgets everything that occurred immediately prior to when they were controlled as well as any actions they did while under her control. The ability is applicable to creatures, humans as well as devils, fiends, and hybrids. She is able to channel the force of her victims by activating them with the chain that connects by her physique. It has been demonstrated that she has the powers of Angel Devil , Future Devil , Snake Devil , Punishment Devil , Spider Devil and Zombie Devil . Even dead people are controlled this way. Makima was able to create an entire squad of weapon hybrids with three of them (Reze, Quanxi, and Katana Man) were once enemies that now behaved with affection toward her. This indicates Makima is able to manipulate people completely as well as altering their behavior through subtle changes. Makima’s power can be shattered by a variety of means, such as with Angel Devil.
- She borrows hearing from birds, rats as well as other animals that she manages to hear conversations over the internet, almost anywhere on earth and perhaps even to Hell itself.[3It was reported that she was able to observe Reze’s and Denji’s conversations, and was listening to Kishibe’s conversations with Quanxi.[4The ability could be overcome by using non-verbal communication like the act of writing on a sheet paper.[11
- It has been proven that she can manage a lot of rats that allow Makima to travel through them. The rats then get grouped together in the shape of a human , and allow Makima to be taken to her desired location immediately. [55
- She has shown the ability to listen to her voice by placing her hand on the head even when someone is deceased (see 66. She can use this to command the devils with whom the person is currently in a contract with.
- Force Manipulation : Makima has been shown to manipulate an invisble force range of ways that are like Darkness Devil. This force could be used to harm her weak targets by just staring at them. Based on the circumstances she may use this power in a variety of ways, such as:
- It has been proven that she causes her target to be crushed with an invisible force that travels across long distances. To use this method, Makima appears to require an elevated location, like a shrine, the name of the victim and a human sacrifice. Makima creates a symbol using her hands and commands the sacrifice , whose eyes are closed with a white cloth pronounce that name for the person being targeted. The sacrifice dies, and the it is then crushed. followed by a brief feeling that there is “wrongness”, this attack totally destroys the body of the target however it does not cause any harm to nearby objects or people including the clothes of the target. When she uses this power, people who surround her close their eyes using an opaque black cloth. She once used this power in Kyoto to take down the Sawatari gang’s goons.
- She’s been demonstrated to cause damage by directing an invisible force at the targets she focuses using the index fingers of her finger.. This force can be strong enough to cause damage to Darkness Devil, who is a Primal Devil and kill Power immediately and then send an energised Chainsaw Man high into the air, even though she has used repeatedly against him. She typically says ” Bang! (ban!)” as she is making use of this ability.
- She is able to cut off the heads of her targets within the vicinity of a short to mid distance using a sword. Similar in her ability to slash her targets from a distance, people in her vicinity close their eyes using the help of a black cloth.
- High tolerance to alcohol: Makima has an exceptionally high tolerance to drinking alcohol. She can drink the likes of Aki as well as Himeno with no indication of debilitation due to the massive amounts of alcohol/ethanol. [99. Yet due to her contract in the government of her Japanese PM, it’s probable that any harm her excess drinking may have caused was passed on to the random Japanese citizen.
- Hand-to Hand Combat: Makima is very skilled in combat despite never being often seen fighting. She was able to defeat Denji on her own and just by her combat skills and even managed to tear Denji’s heart out of his body after restraining her after having had defeated him.
- High Intelligence: Makima has shown that she is an extremely intelligent person. Even without her powers of devil she is extremely clever and manipulative. One excellent illustration is how she manages Denji throughout the majority of Part 1’s tale. Makima knows exactly what she needs to say, do, and react to create Denji her beloved pet. As she is aware of Denji’s wants She often hinders him by making him feel that he’s a human being but hidden behind the scenes she pulls the strings to accomplish her goal. Similar to how she makes him feel happiness and love but she also sabotages and uses her actions to ruin his personal relationships create a feeling of depressed and ashamed of the losses that he has to endure.