All Elden Ring Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones” locations
Elden Ring Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones and their counterparts, The Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, are unique items that cannot be purchased or obtained in any other way. They’re essential to boost your favourite weapons to their maximum capacity of 25 or even +10. Ultimately, Elden Ring Smithing Stones and Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stones will only help you get there.
But thirteen Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones and 8 Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones are across the entire Elden Ring. Therefore you’ll have to be aware of how you proceed. You’ll only be able to upgrade to just a tiny portion of your weapons once they reach maximum power. Of course, the weapons that gain up to +24 will be smooth, but for the complete upgrade, you’ll need all the Ancient Stones to bring back to Hewg and then have him smith to the last tier of upgrades.
It’s time to hunt for the worn-out. Below we’ve laid out the best places you can find the exact locations for those Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones in Elden Ring, including the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones.
All Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones” locations in Elden Ring
There are 21 Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones to discover, and 8 are sombre. Click on the links on the left or scroll down to locate the ones you’ll need. The players must be in the latter stages that are part of Elden Ring to obtain these Ancient Stones, as most of them are located in the late-game areas, which require players to be aware of how to access the Consecrated Snowfield within Elden Ring or in the course of quests or quest lines that stretch across the entire campaign. But, if you’ve recently defeated Godrick or are currently tinkering through Caelid in your first visit, you won’t get these items in the late game shortly – sorry to disappoint you.
Read More : Sniper’s Mark PoE 3.21 Build (Updated)
Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones locations
Here’s where you can find all of the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones’ places inside the Elden Ring:
- A body was found inside the jaw of a giant’s skull—the southeast of the Church of Repose in Mountaintops of the Giants.
- An incentive for defeating the nameless dragon with lightning attacks that will attack you from the bend at the beginning of Crumbling Farum Azula.
- Rewards when you kill the 2nd dragon that is attacking the dragon with red lightning at The Dragon Temple Rooftop.
- The corpse is located in the North in The Dragon Temple. At The North exit, take the left-hand side of the path to the narrow corridor that houses the dragon statues. Head towards the spiral staircase to the right. Head South to the top and climb up the floating pillar that leads to the room to the body.
- The reward for killing 2 Night’s Calvary, who guard the caravan at night along the Southwest boundary of the Consecrated Snowfields.
- A corpse is in its room. Past it is the Onyx Lord miniboss in Yelough Anix Tunnel.
- Halfway across the frozen waterfall, you will find an unidentified corpse on top of The Great Wyrm Theodorix boss, just outside the cave of the melancholy. The ledges can be jumped to get to an Ancient Stone.
- The South end of Miquella’s Haligtree is an ethereal Leonine Misbegotten with a massive Axe, who is guarding the statue. The corpse leaning against the statue is adorned with its Stone in it.
- After you’ve killed Loretta knight of Haligtree After killing Loretta, Knight of Haligtree, walk through the arena and up the steps to locate an elevator within. Instead of taking the elevator, head to the tower’s roof and open a chest in front of you to get the Stone.
- The reward for Nepheli Loux’s mission. Read the Elden The Ring: Nepheli Loux quest line guide for more information on conquering it.
- If you complete Nepheli Loux’s and Kenneth Haight’s quest and defeat Morgott, Gostoc the Gatekeeper is the tall old guy who handed you an Elden Ring Stormveil Gate option and will be at Godrick’s Throne Room to sell you an Ancient Stone for 20000 Runes.
- An opportunity to earn a questline reward in your Elden Ring Solen the Sorceress questline. When it comes down to choosing between Sellen and Witch-Hunter Jerren, Choose Witch-Hunter Jerren, and you’ll receive an Elden Ring Sorceress Sellen Stone at the final.
- Give food to the entire Deathroot area and then give them to Gurranq, The Beast Clergyman, who lives in North Caelid. Alternately, after defeating the Maliketh Maliketh boss battle, you can attack and defeat Gurranq in the temple for the Stone.
Old Somber Dragon Smithing Stones locations
Here’s the place to look for all of the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones Locations in Elden Ring:
- In the Gazebo in front of the second dragon, who is threatening you with red lightning on The Dragon Temple Rooftop (who drops the normal Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone).
- The Southwest part of Leyndell, particularly following the time it turns into The Ashen Capital. Ascend the dragon’s body to the ladder in the ruinous beyond, and descend off the right side to view an ash-covered corpse and its Stone upon it.
- An incentive for taking out Anastasia and the Tarnished-Eater for a third time. Currently in Consecrated Snowfield located on Consecrated Snowfield on the North end of the river’s curvature (.
- A chest is located in the base of a statue opposite Mohg’s arena in Mohgwyn Palace. Beware – many enemies secure it.
- Following The Prayer Room Site of Grace located in the Haligtree, Run down the first path, run into the Gazebo, and climb through the support beam that slopes into a tiny space with a chest inside. The chest holds a Stone.
- After you have left the Prayer Room, use the connecting rooms to go into the outer circle to your left, which the Putrid Avatar patrols. It’s not necessary to kill it. Go to the body on the Southern side and scavenge it to get the Stone.
- While technically, it is not acquired by killing Malenia. If you complete an Elden Ring Millicent questline and acquire Miquella’s Needle by removing The scarlet flower to obtain a Somber ancient Dragon Smithing Stone with it. We will show you how if you need help understanding the best way to defeat Malenia on the Elden Ring.
- A reward for completing the questline of Latenna, offered by Latenna after completion in The Apostate Derelict.
How to make use of Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones for enhancements
The ancient Dragon Smithing Stones only require one Stone in the final phase of the upgrade, regardless of whether you’re using Somber stones or otherwise. In other words, If you’re looking at upgrading your weapon that has a +24 or +25, it will always require one Ancient Dragon Stone, never more than the amount.
Also, you’ll need to make certain the weapons you’ve got are modernized, as they can be without them If they’re not at 24 points (or plus 9 if they’re original Somber Weapons). So ensure you have all the necessary Elden Ring Smithing Stones and Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stones you’ll require.
Using these stones to enhance your weapons is identical to using Smithing Stones – head to Hewg with weapons prepared to be upgraded using these stones. After providing the Stones along with a few runes as payment, he’ll grant them the upgrade. Be aware that this upgrade cannot be reversed! If you upgrade your weapon using any Ancient Stone, you can’t reverse the upgrade, or get the Stone back, as it’s destroyed during the process.
How can I get additional Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones in Elden Ring?
If you’re running out of Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, regardless of how sad, one way you can obtain more is to begin Journey 2, aka New Game Plus. Since each game of Elden Ring is the only way to have the 21 Stones mentioned earlier, you’ll have to start from scratch, setting the world and placing them back in the same place they were prior. If you’re interested in knowing which ones in your bag are still valid, Our guide on everything you can accomplish within Elden Ring before NG+ also includes that information!
Leave a Reply