If you’re facing an “account already exists” error when you log into Robinhood it’s not a problem for everyone else. This is a problem that many users experience.
We’ve covered a few simple troubleshooting tips, and our extensive. Read ahead.
Why Does the Error “Active Account Already Exists Robinhood” Pop-up?
Bugs typically cause the problem. The issue could be due to your operating system, or the Robinhood application is not up-to-date. Sometimes, however there are isolated glitches, or down servers are the cause for this. If you’re dealing with this, Robinhood would have posted an update on the internet.
In the following section we’ve discussed ways to address the issue in depth.
Solution 1: Sign in and Out
Logging into or out of your accounts is the simplest method to try. You just need to go to the section for your profile and click sign-out.
We hope this worked work. We’ve got other solutions in the event that it didn’t.
Solution 2: Update the Robinhood App
When did you last upgraded the application? If it’s been a long time there’s no reason to be an issue. It’s better to update it.
No matter if you’re using either an iOS or Android device or not, you can download the most current firmware by visiting the appropriate app store by looking for Robinhood the firmware, and then pressing”Update.
Read More : 7 Fixes: Error 3001 FFXIV Endwalker
Solution 3: Update Your Operating System
Try upgrading the operating system you are using. The system could be malfunctioning and causing issues, such as the error.
Here’s the way to use Androids:
- Launch the Settings app
- Select System, and then click on About. Phone
- Make sure to download the firmware file available
Do these things using Apple devices:
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to General followed by clicking Software Update
- Download the firmware file available
Your phone will restart after that. You’ll be able to go.
Solution 4: Remove the program and then installing
If you’re still struggling installing the app, uninstalling it and then reinstalling the trading application could help. All data should be deleted off your phone. Whatever caused the phone to malfunction must be removed.
Don’t worry, after you install it again and sign in again all the synced information will be restored.
Here’s how to uninstall the application:
- Return to your home screen
- Find the application
- Long Hold it
- Select the Uninstall button
- Tap the delete option
Return on the App Store then download the program.
Solution 5: Factory Reset
Try resetting the system factory. This will eliminate any persistent software issue that may be at the root of the problem. Remember that you’ll lose all of your personal information. Backup your data prior to moving forward.
Here’s how to backup your data on Android:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Google One
- Choose the option Backup Now.
Do these things in your Apple devices:
- Navigate to Settings > > [Your Name]Enter your name in Settings and click on [your name].
- Click on iCloud select iCloud Backup
- Turn the iCloud Backup feature to. It will lead to your iPhone being regularly backed up in the event that it is powered by enough juice in it and connects to Wi-Fi
Alternately, you can press on the Save Now button to save your files.
Here’s how to factory reset the following day on Android:
- Open the home screen, and then click on Settings. Settings
- Select backup and reset (you may have go down)
- Press on the Factory Data Reset button.
- Choose option Reset Device choice to verify
- Select Erase All to erase everything
Here’s how you use Apple devices:
- Launch Settings
- Go to General Then, select Transfer or Reset iPhone
- Click on Reset
- Tap the option to delete all content
- You must enter Your Apple ID along with your Password to verify
Your phone will then restart. Be aware that you’ll need to reconfigure it starting from the top. Install the Robinhood app afterward and you’ll be set to go.
Solution 6: Robinhood Servers
Robinhood’s servers might be down. There’s no way to fix this other than waiting things out. You can look on their social media accounts for confirmation. They may have posted something regarding their servers not functioning.
Solution 7: Contact the Team
Then, attempt to contact the team on the site. It may be related to an issue has not been addressed by an update yet.
We suggest looking up the comments of other users also. It will show how they’ve had to deal with it.
Fixing the Error “Active Account Already Exists Robinhood”
There are a variety of reasons this error could occur. But fixing it is simple. You can login and sign leave your accounts, or upgrade the application and operating system as well. If none of this works it is possible to step to the next level and give an attempt at factory reset.
Leave a Reply