The first fight you’ll be fighting will be 2 Rifle Warrior Monks and a Flame Thrower Warrior Monk. There will be a second battle with 2 Flame Thrower Warrior Monks and a one-shot YKT-63. The following action will be against two Rifle Warrior Monks plus a Flame Thrower Warrior Monk.
The fourth group is two additional Flame Thrower Warrior Monks and another YKT-63. Additionally, two Rifle Warriors Monks and a YAT-99 will join the group. After a series of live-time FMVs and events, Yuna’s Guardians must find her at the Bevelle Cloister of Trials temple. The Al Bhed Primer Vol. 22 is located in the Priest’s Passage.
Bevelle Temple Cloister of Trials
- Treasures: HP Sphere, Knight Lance.
- At the first crossroads, turn left. Follow the trail down to the finish.
- Use your Bevelle Sphere here and insert it into the pedestal.
- The pedestal should be pushed down and returned to the original area.
- At this point, you should avoid the first intersection and then turn left on the next.
- Remove one sphere from the pedestal and place it in the slot in this area. This will open a new section within the abbey.
- Take the pedestal to the North and return to the beginning point.
- You can ignore the first intersection again and turn to the left after 2nd.
- Use the sphere to put it on the pedestal.
- Then, ride the platform to the North before returning to the beginning point.
- At the 1st intersection, head left to access the lower portion. Turn left to the glyph on the right.
- Ignore the 1st or 2nd intersection and turn left at the 3rd intersection.
- Choose one sphere from the pedestal, and place it in this slot. This will open an entirely new path, marked with an inscription in purple.
- Reposition the pedestal on the track, then take it south until you return to where it started.
- Don’t bother with the first intersection; take the 2nd intersection to the right. Then, take this Glyph Sphere from here, and place it on the pedestal.
- Continue to climb the pedestal until you return north to the beginning point.
- Pay attention to the 2nd and 1st intersections and turn right at the 3rd intersection.
- Then, remove the Glyph Sphere from the pedestal and put it into the slot to the North to get what is known as the Destruction Sphere.
- The pedestal should be pushed; continue to ride it back north to the beginning point.
- Ignore the first intersection, and then turn right on the second.
- Place your Destruction Sphere into the slot in which you initially received it. The Glyph Sphere will then replace this. This will open up a new route.
- Then, ride the platform to the North before returning to where you started.
- Ignore the 2nd and 1st intersections and turn left at the 3rd intersection.
- Use this Bevelle Sphere here and insert it into the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal to the North and then again, returning to the beginning point.
- Turn right at the 1st intersection. Move the pedestal to the south and continue to the new area.
This is where you can find the chest to the east, giving you the HP Sphere. It will reveal a sparkling surface on the floor. Place your feet on it, and the pedestal will appear close to you. Pick up one of the spheres from the pedestal and place the sphere into the slot to the right. Move the pedestal to the west and take it up to reach the chest, accompanied by the Knight Lance on the other side. Return and climb the steps to the left.
Read More : Error 10022 Fix: “There is a problem with your game’s setup
- Treasures Elixir Mega Potion, Blk Magic Sphere, White Magic Sphere, Skill Sphere, Lucid Ring and 10,000 girls.
You can save your game here. Go toward the left (east). After that, go to the left (North). There is an area with a Mega Potion. There is Kimahri’s room in the room. Return towards the save sphere but proceed towards the right (west). Turn left at the top (south). You will encounter a room that has an old glyph that is functional. Making use of it will trigger the teleportation devices of Via Purifico. Find the Elixir in the treasure chest located in the room. Go to the next room, which is further north. Look towards the right (east), and you’ll see a dead-end with a treasure box containing the Wizard Sphere. Lulu is next to it.
From here, return towards the save sphere in the beginning, then head towards the North. There’s an area to your left and left where there is the treasure chest, which contains the Blk Magic Sphere. You’ll find a Teleportation device on the floor in the same room. Just step over it. This triggers a second glyph device to be activated. Leave the room and go toward the north side of the save sphere. There is Auron in the room. Save or touch the save sphere to get the refill of HP or MP and then move them to the west. There is an item that teleports is located on the floor. If the glyph’s arrow is directed to the west, toward the gate, walk onto the glyph device. This will take you to the opposite end of the gates. There are three treasure chests, including Skill Sphere, Lucid Ring and 10,000 Gil. Make sure to press the teleportation button when the glyph is pointed east, and you will be able to leave the room. You can teleport or run to another save sphere where you’ll find Auron. From there, you can head towards the North and leave via Purifico.
boss battle – Grothia, Pterya, Spathi
Yuna will be the only player in this fight. Use whichever Aeon you’d like, but try ones with components (Shiva, Ifrit, Ixion) to recover when your Aeons suffer severe damage. It is important to note that Grothia is equipped with an Overdrive gauge. Therefore, Shield when you first turn.
You’ll control Tidus shortly. The treasure chest will sell
Items left behind items you can purchase the items you left behind. You can save your game. You can swim to the second-held sphere, and then an undead Evrae is revealed.
If the battle is reopened, Evrae Altana will be victimized by the Zombie status right from the beginning, which means that any healing magic or item will harm the character. Then, please use the 2 Phoenix Downs to finish him off.
After the fight after the battle, return and save. After that, continue North to get the Avenger for Tidus and an opportunity to rematch Wakka. The group reunites on the Highbridge for another boss fight; this time, it’s against Seymour Natus.
boss battle – Seymour Natus
Make sure you use the entire Trigger Commands. Don’t think about Seymour and concentrate your efforts on Mortibody. You must Yuna cast all four Nuls on your team. If Mortibody is low HP, the spell will take 4000 HP off Seymour. Additionally, releasing Refect on Seymour will stop Mortibody from being healed. Note it is true that the HP that it drains decreases each time you overcome it, but it can assist. If you believe that the drain of Mortibody is no longer sufficient, you should choose Seymour. Please do not bother with your Aeons in this case unless they’re overdrive, as Seymour is equipped with the ability to banish.
- Treasure: Lucid Ring
Engage with everyone and then head towards an intersection. Go down the other way, and you’ll come across Kimahri there. Speak to him, and the man will be pointing toward your destination. Tidus will spot Yuna there during his Holy Spring, and an event will be scheduled to begin in a matter of seconds. After the event, everyone was rested, and Yuna’s Lucid Ring was from the treasure chest at the back. Use the left side path through the intersection, and you will arrive at the Calm Lands.
Leave a Reply